- Bed and Breakfast stay (min 3. nights)
- One three-hour typical Tuscan Cooking Class in English, followed by lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared (water and a bottle of Chianti included). The dishes prepared include home-made pasta like Ravioli or Tortelli or Tagliatelle, a meat dish like beef fillet in Chianti wine and a dessert like Tiramisu all typically Tuscan recipes
- A Chianti wine tasting at a Chianti Rufina wine farm
- Use of Swimming-Pools (available until Mid October, not heated), Tennis Court and Fitness Room
- Typical Buffet breakfast, sweet and salty
- WI-FI free
- Shopping Card for 10% discounts at McArthurGlen Barberino Outlet
- Private parking
- Possibility to rent mountain bikes and the new E-bikes (euro 25,00 / 4 hours)
The date/time of the class will be confirmed by our booking department.
PRICE PER PERSON STARTING AT 310,- euro (3 nights in classic double room)
Exclusive offer valid from August 25th to November 12th and subject to limited availability.
Minimum stay: 3 nights