A wonderful noble residence of the XVI century in the heart of Florence, which stands out for its sophisticated details and lavish old period furniture; eleven accommodations and suites, expertly restored, where to relive atmospheres of ancient times with modern comforts; an efficient, attentive staff, a wide array of refined services: the Palazzo di Camugliano takes its guests by the hand and leads them on a fascinating journey across time, in which each detail is conceived to liven up and pamper with attentions of the olden days, to offer an unique, special stay.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 165.758 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 13 February 2024 Al Palazzo del Marchese di Camugliano has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. Al Palazzo del Marchese di Camugliano has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 13 February 2024