Castello di Monterone is just outside the town of Perugia, only 3 km from the historical city center. The castle was built as a military base situated on the way from Perugia to Rome and now it is a place of harmony and peace.
The rooms tell their own story, unique and unrepeatable. Each one contains antiques from different periods but each one keeps the comfort of modernity inside the fascinating Medieval style.
The big terraces, the library, the pool with jacuzzi, the small-but-nice wellness area are only some of the possibilities that Castello di Monterone offers in order to live a different and relaxing experience.
The food is an experience too: Gradale, the Castle's restaurant, offers the traditional dishes of Umbria and, on summer nights, it has a wide terrace facing on the skyline of Perugia town.
latest release: 9 May 2017Read more
Castello di Monterone Address and contact
Castello di Monterone Membership Privileges
Do you want these exclusive Membership privileges?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Complimentary wine bottle (in Panoramic and Romantic)
- Welcome drink
- Free minibar drinks (in Panoramic and Romantic)
- Late check out (subject to availability)
- Upgrading (subject to availability)
Castello di Monterone Services & amenities
- Car parking: not covered
- Swimming pool: outdoor, not covered
- Turkish bath: for 2/4 people
- Hydromassage: jacuzzi corner inside the outdoor pool
- Massage: ONLY ON RESERVATION (book in advance - min. 48h)
- Sauna: for 2/4 people
- Credit cards
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Wi-fi internet connection
- People with disabilities: 1 double room with easy entrance (ramp or elevator) and bathroom facilities for disabled
- 24h reception
- Satellite TV
Hospitality and accommodation
- Rooms 18
Restaurant and food services
- Restaurant: 'Il Gradale', typical restaurant.