La Pieve Casale di Charme has adhered to the official prevention protocol "Historic House Healthsafe" which ensures the highest level of safety and health in full compliance with the health regulations for the containment of the COVID-19 infection.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 155.302 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 26 February 2021 La Pieve Casale di Charme has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. La Pieve Casale di Charme has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 26 February 2021