An elegant countryhouse in nature. Six suites, each dedicated to one of the wine labels, a big outdoor area for pleasant walks. The tasty breakfast is homemade with products from the territory. There are several offers and activities for those who would like something different. And all around there is a land awaiting to be discovered as well as the world of wine ready to disclose its secrets. Relais Tenuta Santa Caterina has all of this and much more to offer: the amenity of blooming spring, the summer made milder by the breeze coming all the way from the seaside, the colourful autumn of the grape harvest and the silent winter.
Seal of Excellence of italian historic houses
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 147.663 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Relais di Tenuta Santa Caterina has successfully passed the 100 Quality Controls established by the "Certification Protocol of Historic Houses of Excellence" and is properly certified by the ITALIAN REGISTRY OF THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF EXCELLENCE.
LATEST RELEASE Seal of Excellence: 12 July 2019
Ref. Certification Protocol: 8134/193.19