Ripa Relais Colle del Sole has adhered to the official prevention protocol "Historic House Healthsafe" which ensures the highest level of safety and health in full compliance with the health regulations for the containment of the COVID-19 infection.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 153.756 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 3 September 2020 Ripa Relais Colle del Sole has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. Ripa Relais Colle del Sole has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 3 September 2020