Located in the heart of Chianti, in the picturesque village of Badia a Passignano, Torre di Badia is a charming B&B in a medieval tower. The conservative restorations carried out over time have led to a refined and romantic setting, but at the same time able to offer the comfort of a modern home. Composed of five large rooms all different from each other and with spacious bathrooms, it is the ideal point to explore the historical, artistic and food and wine attractions of the surroundings.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 158.012 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 28 August 2021 Torre di Badia has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. Torre di Badia has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 28 August 2021