At 15 minutes from Lake Trasimeno, the Agriturismo Fratres is located inside the Abbazia dei Sette Frati, Benedictine abbey of the twelfth century, with frescoes commissioned by Cardinal Fulvio Della Corgna Bishop of Perugia in 1500. The frescoes are present in the recreation rooms, in the arcade, in the apartment "Vitalis", in the cloister and in the church. The cloister leads to the medieval garden rich in aromatic and medicinal herbs. With essences we prepare oil (Corniolio) soap (The Great Mother) wedding favors (LAROMAntica) for sale in the farm, and aromatic decoration for a simple ceremony, elegant and romantic. Near the medieval garden there is also a large space in nature, used for the installation of tensile structures. Availlable finally an area for parking.
Seal of Excellence of italian historic houses
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 150.553 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Abbazia Sette Frati - Fratres has successfully passed the 100 Quality Controls established by the "Certification Protocol of Historic Houses of Excellence" and is properly certified by the ITALIAN REGISTRY OF THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF EXCELLENCE.
LATEST RELEASE Seal of Excellence:
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 30 January 2020