At 15 minutes from Lake Trasimeno, the Agriturismo Fratres is located inside the Abbazia dei Sette Frati, Benedictine abbey of the twelfth century, with frescoes commissioned by Cardinal Fulvio Della Corgna Bishop of Perugia in 1500. The frescoes are present in the recreation rooms, in the arcade, in the apartment "Vitalis", in the cloister and in the church. The cloister leads to the medieval garden rich in aromatic and medicinal herbs. With essences we prepare oil (Corniolio) soap (The Great Mother) wedding favors (LAROMAntica) for sale in the farm, and aromatic decoration for a simple ceremony, elegant and romantic. Near the medieval garden there is also a large space in nature, used for the installation of tensile structures. Availlable finally an area for parking.