At 15 minutes from Lake Trasimeno, the Agriturismo Fratres is located inside the Abbazia dei Sette Frati, Benedictine abbey of the twelfth century, with frescoes commissioned by Cardinal Fulvio Della Corgna Bishop of Perugia in 1500. The frescoes are present in the recreation rooms, in the arcade, in the apartment "Vitalis", in the cloister and in the church. The cloister leads to the medieval garden rich in aromatic and medicinal herbs. With essences we prepare oil (Corniolio) soap (The Great Mother) wedding favors (LAROMAntica) for sale in the farm, and aromatic decoration for a simple ceremony, elegant and romantic. Near the medieval garden there is also a large space in nature, used for the installation of tensile structures. Availlable finally an area for parking.
Certificate of Excellence Residenze d'Epoca
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 141.979 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Abbazia Sette Frati - Fratres has passed over 100 Quality Controls over the last 12 months.
LATEST RELEASE: 7 September 2018