In the middle of a three hectares park there is "Casale della Muletta". Reminiscent the old houses of the Roman countryside and offers large space elegantly furnished. Composed of a dining room, a living room with fireplace and a 250 square meters loft, surrounded by a garden with a particular fountain which makes it an ideal setting for weddings and all kind of receptions. The main hall can accommodate up to 230 people. Is it possible to install marquees and gazebo in the park, further increasing capacity. It's a flexible structure that offers a high quality service.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 151.049 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Casale della Muletta was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 12 February 2020