The Castello della Marigolda, dating back to 1280, is a residence bound by the Superintendency of Historical Heritage. It's a fortress which stands on the banks of the Brembo river and was the meeting place of famous people, artists and writers.
The Castello della Marigolda has two external courtyards, a party hall, 6 furnished rooms and a characteristic tavern.
The residence, ideal for every kind of receptions, is a Longhi Banqueting for Events exclusive.