Castello di Torcrescenza is in the countryside, in a large park on the northern outskirts of Roma, surrounded by the Parco di Roma Golf Club. This beautiful home, still inhabited by an old noble family, rich in history and works of art is protected by the Superintendency of Fine Arts. the castle was built by the Marquis Francesco Crescenzi in the place of a former watchtower in 1100.
Quality Certification Residenze d'Epoca2018
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- more than 140.582 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- renovations quality
- presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- notoriety, online reviews, references from certified partners
- advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- reception service and customization level
Castello di Torcrescenza has passed over 100 Quality Controls over the last 12 months.
LATEST RELEASE: 13 July 2018