Masseria Roseto has been renewed preserving and enhancing the ancient structure and enriching it with all the latest facilities. The entire renovation process was conducted in full respect of the original features and mainly using all of the original materials recovered on site or obtained by a tireless research job in the area, and has given Masseria Roseto its superior charm and elegance.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 162.847 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 1 February 2023 Masseria Roseto has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. Masseria Roseto has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 1 February 2023