Masseria Roseto has been renewed preserving and enhancing the ancient structure and enriching it with all the latest facilities. The entire renovation process was conducted in full respect of the original features and mainly using all of the original materials recovered on site or obtained by a tireless research job in the area, and has given Masseria Roseto its superior charm and elegance.
Seal of Excellence of italian historic houses
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 150.553 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Masseria Roseto has successfully passed the 100 Quality Controls established by the "Certification Protocol of Historic Houses of Excellence" and is properly certified by the ITALIAN REGISTRY OF THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF EXCELLENCE.
LATEST RELEASE Seal of Excellence:
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 19 April 2019