The building with its imposing and solemn, it dominates the surrounding plains from the top of a hill just outside of Vallo di Lauro. The house was founded at the beginning of the aristocratic family of Mastrilli in 600 and is remembered as a place of joy and holiday of the aristocrats and artists of the Neapolitan capital, among them Domenico Cimarosa.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 150.973 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Antica Villa Montesano was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 13 February 2020