In the center of Florence, beautiful frescoed halls overlooking the river Arno for gala dinners, cocktail parties,wedding receptions, conventions, temporary show rooms, meeting and exhibitions.
At the end of 1500 the Palace took the current architectural features, thanks to the work of
architect Matteo Nigetti, pupil and assistant of architect Bernardo Buontalenti. The owner at the time, Belisario Vinta, Prime Minister of the Grand-Ducal Government, had placed on the large entrance door a bust of Grand Duke Cosimo II de' Medici. In 1654 the building came to be part of the estate of Marquis Tempi who enlarged and decorated it with beautiful frescoes, including one called "Time improves the Virtues and oppresses the Mistakes' attributed to Ranieri del Pace, who has worked in collaboration with Giovanni Camillo Sagrestani.
The splendid lounges with frescoes look over the Arno River and from the large windows you can enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Florence.
The Tempi Palace is located just in front of the Gallery of the Uffizi, and the Palazzo Vecchio Tower, between Ponte Vecchio and the road that leads to Santa Croce, where the rowers train on the Arno River.