I am Lucia Genovesi and with my family are the owner of this beautiful villa on the Chianti Colli Fiorentini hills, more specifically in places Paterno to Montespertoli near Florence, Pisa and Siena and at the famous San Gimignano. The passion for the Tuscan countryside, always pushing me to research properties rich in history and record of past life to tell, this one in particular, moves the heart to the reception and in fact has been for so many years of holiday destination tourists from around the world and until recently this has given us much satisfaction, but my idea and my dream that in recent years have always accompanied me was to open the house for events. So in one year, we managed to turn it into a beautiful and elegance location for events.
Quality Certification Residenze d'Epoca2017
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- more than 136.426 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- renovations quality
- presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- notoriety, online reviews, references from certified partners
- advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- reception service and customization level
Villa Il Petriccio has passed over 100 Quality Controls over the last 12 months.
LATEST RELEASE: 24 April 2017