Casts Villa is a beautiful sixteenth-century residence with frescoes of the early Renaissance Lombardo. It enjoys a unique position lying on top of a hill from where you can admire a spectacular view of Lake Sartirana. On the horizon you can see the Apennines and the city center of Milan. To the north are clearly visible and the jagged granite Grigna. The Villa is owned by Bartolomeo Casts, Governor of the Duchy of Milan while Ludovico il Moro was in power. Recently restored, it opens its doors to host your most anticipated event. Its halls are very large and able to accommodate your guests in a unique environment. The outdoor terraces allow various customizations in the fitting. In addition to the well-kept garden, a beautiful vineyard landscape is the subject of a restoration savor the atmosphere of the past centuries when all the neighboring area was planted with vines.
Seal of Excellence of italian historic houses
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 148.735 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Villa Calchi has successfully passed the 100 Quality Controls established by the "Certification Protocol of Historic Houses of Excellence" and is properly certified by the ITALIAN REGISTRY OF THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF EXCELLENCE.
LATEST RELEASE Seal of Excellence: 30 July 2019
Ref. Certification Protocol: 7616/211.19