At 15 minutes from Lake Trasimeno, the Agriturismo Fratres is located inside the Abbazia dei Sette Frati, Benedictine abbey of the twelfth century, with frescoes commissioned by Cardinal Fulvio Della Corgna Bishop of Perugia in 1500. The frescoes are present in the recreation rooms, in the arcade, in the apartment "Vitalis", in the cloister and in the church . The cloister leads to the medieval garden rich in aromatic and medicinal herbs. With essences we prepare oil (Corniolio) soap (The Great Mother) wedding favors (LAROMAntica) for sale in the farm, and aromatic decoration for a simple ceremony, elegant and romantic. Near the medieval garden there is also a large space in nature, used for the installation of tensile structures. Availlable finally an area for parking.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 165.696 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 16 February 2024 Abbazia Sette Frati - Fratres has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. Abbazia Sette Frati - Fratres has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 16 February 2024