This location differs from others for its intimate size, for its family character and its sober elegance.

The Monastery of the Virgin of Santa Chiara is located 60 km from Milan, 25 from Cremona, in the old town centre of Soresina. Founded in 1687, it was active until 1811, when the Viceroy Eugene de Beauharnais, suppressed it by Napoleon's decree.
The frescoes of the main staircase and the rooms on the first floor of the north wing dates back to the beginning of the 20th century, while the south wing houses the studio of the famous sculptor Leone Lodi; after his death in the 60s, the space was left untouched and preserves sculptures and paintings of the artist (visits on request).

The current distribution can accommodate 12/14 people in three apartments, while the large hall on the ground floor, overlooking the garden, is the ideal venue for weddings with a limited number of guests, business banquets, birthday parties and concerts . The living room features a large sculpture of Leone Lodi.

In good weather, the well-kept and lush garden can be set up for moments of reception or al fresco banquets.
A few steps away sits the delicious Holy Cross Church and the Municipal Theatre. The magnificent Town Hall room with frescoes from the 16th century is just few hundred meters from the monastery, it is the ideal location to celebrate weddings with a civil ceremony.

Ideal for events with a limited number of guests, business banquets, business and social lunches, birthday and graduation parties.

A part of the complex houses a small wine bar that can deal with the reception upon request; we are in contact with other catering companies as well.