Convento dell'Annunciata has adhered to the official prevention protocol "Historic House Healthsafe" which ensures the highest level of safety and health in full compliance with the health regulations for the containment of the COVID-19 infection.
Double Golden Crown
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 154.454 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 30 October 2020 Convento dell'Annunciata has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Double Golden Crown. Convento dell'Annunciata has successfully passed all 80 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Double Golden Crown classification level.
80 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 30 October 2020