The Villa Durazzo complex, dominating the scene in the centre of Santa Margherita Ligure, comprises some of the most significant historical buildings of the town, immersed in the greenery of its centuryold grounds, just above the harbour and sea. A highly fascinating context, where the seventeenth century Villa Durazzo, the nineteenth century Villa San Giacomo, the sixteenth century Castle, and the splendid Gardens which enclose them all, stand out. The whole area is being presented as the ideal place for the organisation of civil weddings, receptions, gala dinners, convention, congresses and exhibitions.
Quality Certification Residenze d'Epoca2017
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- more than 130.710 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- renovations quality
- presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- notoriety, online reviews, references from certified partners
- advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- reception service and customization level
Villa Durazzo-Villa S.Giacomo-Cast. Cinquecentesco has passed over 100 Quality Controls over the last 12 months.
LATEST RELEASE: 14 February 2017