Villa Durini Castle stands on a hill overlooking the surrounding countryside. From here, the center of an amphitheater of mountains, you can admire the Monte Rosa, the Alps, the Grigne and Resegone. Built starting from the year 1000, the structure is a magnificent architectural complex developed around a Roman tower. The widenings, succeeded until 1800, resulted in a coexistence of constructive and decorative styles that blend together in perfect harmony. Dimora ideal spot for weddings, receptions and stylish private parties.
Seal of Excellence of italian historic houses
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 150.553 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Castello Durini has successfully passed the 100 Quality Controls established by the "Certification Protocol of Historic Houses of Excellence" and is properly certified by the ITALIAN REGISTRY OF THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF EXCELLENCE.
LATEST RELEASE Seal of Excellence:
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 8 May 2019