The rooftop terrace with sea view is only one of the possible locations that a couple can choose from. The palace, which was 200 years ago, a military fortress, it adds a touch of charm and history to the wedding. This corner of the Marches, the bay of Portonovo, is a privileged place to host a formal event such as the receipt of your wedding. Your setting will be unique in a perfectly preserved Napoleonic era fort, overlooking the sea and dominated by Monte Conero. From the terrace of the hall of the Marshals, the rampart to the private beach, we can organize more different moments between them to make the location of your wedding vibrant and ever-changing, never give the impression of stillness. Our restaurant, which we care about, will interpret your taste and pleasantly surprise your guests. Our commitment is to make your wedding unique and special. We look forward to Fortino Napoleonico for more information on how we set up your wedding reception. Our maitre is at your disposal to welcome you and show you all the historic fort.
Certificate of Excellence Residenze d'Epoca
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 142.030 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Fortino Napoleonico has passed over 100 Quality Controls over the last 12 months.
LATEST RELEASE: 6 December 2018