Noble house end of '800, formerly owned by the Princes Torlonia, completely renovated and decorated style "liberty" is surrounded by an elegant and spacious garden. Beautiful gazebo in the ferrobattuto made by the skilled hands of old artigiani.La our profession comes from a family passion. Receiving the bride and groom and put them at ease from the first meeting until the last detail is what we do best, be able to identify the most suitable type of reception you can listen to their every wish is our mission.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 154.892 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
La Porta del Principe was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 26 March 2020