Domus Laeta is an historical house. Many rooms are furnished with the original ancient furniture is a large dwelling place which still keeps the aura and charm of its past. Located in the UNESCO National Park of Cilento it is in the Paestum valley and looks towards the sea. Domus Laeta has kept its XVII century structure with watch-towers and loop-holes along the walls, stables and mangers, an oil-mill built of stone, cellars and bread ovens. This elegant house has always belonged to the same family, whose memories are still visible in furniture,objects of art, archives, library with old and rare books.The magnificent Doric Temples of Paestum are just 10 minutes away, and the archaeological sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum are within easy reach by car The legendary Amalfi Coast, Ravello and the delightful Positano provide an enjoyable day trip, as does the magnificent 14th Century Monastery of Padula.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 153.810 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Domus Laeta was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 28 April 2020