The Castle of the Malabaila's of Canale has been built around 1270 as a defence fortress of the village of Canale. Around 1600 the castle was enlarged to become a residence. Originally surrounded by a big defending pitch, and in 1512 passed to the Malabaila's.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 153.749 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Castello Malabaila di Canale was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 26 February 2020