The building with its imposing and solemn, it dominates the surrounding plains from the top of a hill just outside of Vallo di Lauro. The house was founded at the beginning of the aristocratic family of Mastrilli in 600 and is remembered as a place of joy and holiday of the aristocrats and artists of the Neapolitan capital, among them Domenico Cimarosa.
Seal of Excellence of italian historic houses
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 147.034 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Antica Villa Montesano has successfully passed the 100 Quality Controls established by the "Certification Protocol of Historic Houses of Excellence" and is properly certified by the ITALIAN REGISTRY OF THE HISTORIC HOUSES OF EXCELLENCE.
Thanks to these merits, with the approval of the Certification Committee in charge of the periodic evaluation of Italian castles and historic houses, Antica Villa Montesano has got the official Seal of Excellence
LATEST RELEASE Seal of Excellence: 14 June 2019
Ref. Certification Protocol: 1889/165.19