In the medieval village of Parravicino, now part of Erba, close to lake Como, lies the ancient Parravicini residence with its large park. The central part of the villa dates back to 1500, and during the centuries, the structure was enlarged maintaining its charm and elegance. The eldest part of the house originates round 1300. A majestic magnolia of over 150 years old, stands in front of the main stone staircase. There are also two ancient Olea Fragrans inside the courtyard; this may be used for cocktails in open air dinners. The main hall decorated with 1500 original frescoes can hold up to 150 people seated. Moreover, there are three decorated lounges furnished with antique furniture and a cloakroom. The stone tavern and the magnificent 200 sq. meter canteen are perfect for dance parties. A wide parking area within the property is included. Open all year round, fix an appointment to visit the villa.