In the medieval village of Parravicino, now part of Erba, close to lake Como, lies the ancient Parravicini residence with its large park. The central part of the villa dates back to 1500, and during the centuries, the structure was enlarged maintaining its charm and elegance. The eldest part of the house originates round 1300. A majestic magnolia of over 150 years old, stands in front of the main stone staircase. There are also two ancient Olea Fragrans inside the courtyard; this may be used for cocktails in open air dinners. The main hall decorated with 1500 original frescoes can hold up to 150 people seated. Moreover, there are three decorated lounges furnished with antique furniture and a cloakroom. The stone tavern and the magnificent 200 sq. meter canteen are perfect for dance parties. A wide parking area within the property is included. Open all year round, fix an appointment to visit the villa.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 151.771 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Villa Parravicino Sossnovsky was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 1 July 2020