In a context of absolute tranquility permeated with history and the great glories of the past, mixed with rural life, you will find Villa Manna Roncadelli Vaghi. Sixteenth-century villa and summer residence of the Counts Manna Roncadelli of Cremona, located in the Oglio Park in the open countryside. Location of great value and thanks to the conservative restoration of the past years the place maintains the atmosphere of the past and is available for lunches and receptions in the Villa, at any time of the year. The magical atmosphere of this house is able to give the right importance to moments of great emotion for big events, for your wedding, for your reception.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 165.187 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
On 17 November 2023 Villa Manna Roncadelli Vaghi has obtained the approval of the Certification Commission and confirmed the award of the prestigious Residenze d'Epoca Golden Crown. Villa Manna Roncadelli Vaghi has successfully passed all 50 periodic Quality Controls required by the Certification Protocol for the Golden Crown classification level.
50 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: MONTHLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 17 November 2023