Palazzo Saluzzo Paesana was built by Gian Giacomo Plantery between 1715 and 1722, at the request of Marquis Baldassarre Saluzzo Paesana and it is the largest, most elaborate palace in the city of Turin. The building integrates decorative requirements, representative functions and rational exploitation of the parts that were leased. The Master Apartment of the Saluzzo Paesana, which still retains original furnishings and decorations - among which the 18th century frescoed ceilings and doors by Domenico Guidobono - is now available for cultural, private and corporate events, in the same spirit of the Saluzzo Paesana family, which already at that time explored the artistic avant-garde, outside of the moral codes imposed by the aristocratic etiquette of the 18th century.