Villa Colonnetta The Memory is 20 minutes by car from North Rome.
Former manor belonged to Cardinal Clemente Micara (1879-1965), today it is a possession of nobility with various buildings inside made by stone finely restored. The peculiarity of the place are the wonderful gardens made by the current owners over the last 15 years. Very important collections of ancient roses, camellias and hydrangeas are kept in them.
Through an elegant iron gate and a long avenue (300 meters) cypress-lined and old roses, we arrive at the parking lot. Here's a short walk down a corridor of aromatic plants and walls of hornbeam to the romantic garden where a large canopy of stone and wood will welcome you for the welcome cocktail. Further the pool with its Mediterranean garden will be the background for the cake cutting.
The former papal stables are today the meeting hall for 150 guests, with a large porch, on a landscape of rare beauty: the "Italian garden" with a marble fountain.
Villa Colonnetta welcomes one event a day.
Service catering and banqueting with preparation and cooking of food inside the villa is entrusted with important names of catering.