Villa Corinna is a Monregalese villa, originally a farmhouse in the eighteenth century, was converted in 1868 into a summer residence for the Garelli Sola family. The mosaic floors and earthenware, the grid of the exterior facade and the creation of the tower above the building refer to the Ligurian architect trends, while the painted vaults of several rooms are part of the decorative history of the second half of the nineteenth century. The surrounding farmland was transformed into an English garden in the same years.
In 1911 it was purchased by sen. Pietro dei Conti Orsi, the noble family of the village, as a holiday resort and since then has remained in the same family.
The size is reduced, but in addition to the main building there are two rustic buildings with remarkable structural features and which have not changed in size and use from 1868.