Gently located on top of the hill of Ulignano near Volterra, Villa di Ulignano is a beautiful villa from the 17th century that hosted many great people over the centuries. It is said that Napoleon stayed in the villa for a while during his time in Italy.Surrounded by 3 hectares of delightful and well-tended park that guarantees the maximum privacy, this charming Tuscany villa can accommodate up to 30-40 people. All rooms are tastefully furnished with antiques and precious fabrics and equipped with the best modern comforts. Upon request, a staff of experts will be available for guests.The villa, located near Volterra and San Gimignano in the heart of Tuscany, is rented exclusively as a whole. This luxury accommodation is the ideal setting for unforgettable holidays, Italian weddings in Tuscany and other special events under the Tuscan sun.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 165.696 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Villa di Ulignano was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 17 January 2024