The Villa is located in Olgiate Molgora (Lecco). The park is 15 hectares with landscaped gardens to English, and a beautiful and famous Italian garden. The villa of the eighteenth century is perfect place to private events, weddings, gala parties, fashion shows, photo shoots.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 162.505 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Villa Sommi Picenardi was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 21 December 2021