Located in the heart of Brianza, a few minutes from the Villa Reale in Monza, Villa Taverna is one of the most prestigious and aristocratic villas of Lombardy. For its lovely location was chosen in the first of the '500 as a holiday resort by the Counts Taverna. Thanks to modern and fully equipped kitchens of Villa Taverna will be able to prepare all the dishes on the spot. The Villa is open all year for Weddings, Receptions, Company meetings, fashion shows, commercials, cultural events and conferences.
In order to ensure the high standards required, the selection criteria adopted by the Certification Commission are very strict and also include:
- More than 152.330 Club Members' suggestions and recommendations
- Scores obtained during anonymous Quality Control inspections
- Renovations quality
- Presence of elements of historical, artistic and cultural relevance
- Rooms' intimacy and exclusivity
- Notoriety, reviews, references from certified partners
- Advertisement and information pack (website, brochures, catalogues, etc...)
- Reception service and customization level
Villa Taverna was awarded the Silver Crown after successfully completing the Preliminary Assessment of Eligibility under the rigorous supervision of Residenze d'Epoca's Certification Commission. A total of 25 Quality Assessments under the Residenze d'Epoca Certification Protocol have been passed.
25 QUALITY CONTROLS PASSED
FREQUENTLY CONTROL: YEARLY
Ref. Certification Protocol: 19 February 2020